Paper Marbling Masterclass
Date: Sun 25 Nov, 2018
Time: 10.30am - 1pm
Venue: Work-Shop HQ Sydney
Address: Cnr Cleveland & Eveleigh Street Redfern NSW 2016
In this 2.5 hour workshop with Paperazzi Design Studio you will learn the art of Paper Marbling. This class will cover traditional marbling techniques, free-form techniques, different marbling mixtures and material marbling!
Come along and have fun creating your very own marbled paper, material marbling and book edge marbling demonstration.
No experience necessary and all materials will be provided.
WHAT YOU’LL GET
- Learn the secrets of marbling!
- Learn how to make different mixtures, how to alum the paper & which papers are best to use
- Learn how to create an image in the marbled paper
- Traditional and free form mixtures
- All materials supplied
WHAT TO BRING
- An apron (or clothes you don’t mind getting dirty)!
- Something to wrap and take your creations home in
- Pen and paper